Dr Craig Woodark
Dr Craig Woodark
As Featured In
- Root Canal Treatments
- General Dentistry
Craig is a very skilful dentist. His passion is root canal treatments as the treatment is aimed at treating infected teeth with a dead or dying nerve as he loves to help people keep their natural teeth and has a special interest in preserving teeth.
When he is not working, Craig enjoys spending time with family and friends and going for long bike rides.
I love to help people smile again who may be in pain or discomfort caused by infected teeth.
Our passionate and highly-qualified team pride ourselves in being excellent problem solvers. No problem is ever too difficult for us to solve. We empower people to take action towards revealing their best self with their best smile.
BDS (Adelaide), FICIO, FICCDE
- All on 4
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr Reuben Sim graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2008 and has since received a number of awards and achievements including:
- The Executive Dean’s Certificate of Merit. This is awarded to final year students who consistently achieve high grades throughout the 5 years of their dental degree. This award is only given to 3 recipients.
- The South Australian Dental Service Prize (finalist). This is awarded for achieving the highest standard in clinical dentistry, professional behavior, patient care and peer support.
- Australian Society of Periodontology Prize. This is awarded in recognition of having attained the highest standard in Periodontology for the Degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- Completion of Part 1 of the Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF) at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellowship of the International College of Oral Implantologists
- Fellowship of the International College of Continuing Dental Education
- Advanced certified provider of Invisalign
- Diode Laser Certification
Dr Reuben Sim has invested much of his time, effort and expenses to travel within Australia, the UK, Romania, America, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong to further his studies in the field of implant, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics.
The cumulative training has inspired Dr Reuben Sim to push the boundaries of excellence in diagnosing and thinking out of the box to provide options to his clients to help achieve the results they desire. Using a wide range of advanced techniques, he has developed an eye for aesthetics.
Reuben met his wife May during University days, and they share great passion not just in dentistry, but also in travelling. During his free time, Reuben enjoys spending time with his family, and especially enjoying the cuddle times with his baby boy, Ryan. He will not miss an opportunity for a good game of squash and badminton with his mates. He is also in the midst of training for charity bike ride in Thailand.
Please complete the form below: