Real Client. Real Result. Dentistry and photography by Dental Boutique.
Flexible Payment Options
At Dental Boutique, we offer the following payment options:
- We accept cash, eftpos, and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, AMEX).
- We offer HICAPS that allows you to instantly claim on the spot from your private health insurance.
- We offer interest free payment plans for general, cosmetic and specialised dental treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
While many of our new patients are attracted by the option of payment plans, they may often be pleasantly surprised to find that treatment will cost less than expected. However, if finance is a barrier to achieving your optimal dental treatment, Dental Boutique offers Interest Free payment plans, allowing you to start treatment straight away. Depending on your situation, we offer several payment plan options to cater to your needs:
- No Deposit, Interest Free Payment Plans up to 24 months.
- Interest Free Payment Plans with 20% Deposit
- For Invisalign Treatment and other Orthodontic Work, Interest free financing at $49 a week, before any deductions you may get from the health fund and tax benefits.
Health Funds/ Private Health Insurance
At Dental Boutique, we are the preferred provider for HCF and CBHS:
A 20% Australian tax rebate (discount) is available for any amount over and above the first $2060 spent on all dental and medical costs combined. We advise you confirm these details with your accountant or the Australian Tax Office in case the current conditions change.*
SuperCare is a unique Australian company, that assists you with your application for the Early Release of Superannuation Program (ERS), operated by the Department of Human Services (DHS) to cover your Dental and Orthodontic Treatment costs.
SuperCare can help facilitate funding for most Dental procedures including:
- Braces & Orthodontics
- Root Canal
- General Dentistry
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Dental Implants
- All On 4 Dental Implants
SuperCare’s goal is to alleviate stress and anxiety associated with the financial burden of Dental and Orthodontic treatments. SuperCare’s caring, knowledgable and professional consultants efficiently manage every ERS application to ensure a stress free and timely outcome.
Each applicant receives regular support from SuperCare’s consultants ensuring they feel valued and supported throughout the ERS process.
Patients are advised to contact SuperCare via the SuperCare website or by calling 1300 665 440.