Root Canal Treatment Melbourne
Dental Boutique uses cutting-edge equipment for root canal treatments, which we accomplish predictably and effectively.
Our aim is to provide you with an efficient experience so that you can get back to feeling comfortable as quickly as possible.
We also offer payment plans to help spread the cost of treatment overtime if needed.
Root canal treatment may be completed in as few as one to three visits, depending on the severity of the infection.
What is a Root Canal?
Endodontic treatment or more simply known as a ‘root canal treatment’, is a therapy that aims to cure an ‘infected tooth’ that causes discomfort and decay due to dead or dying nerves.
Teeth rely on the central connective tissue, nerves, and blood supply to remain healthy and intact; when the canal is compromised by decay and rot, the tooth begins to discolour and become dysfunctional.
Symptoms You May Experience
Pain And Swelling
Prolonged Sensitivity To Hot or Cold
Tenderness Upon Pressure — Chewing Or Touch
Discolouration Of The Tooth
Tenderness In The Lymph Nodes
Dental Boutique Melbourne - Your Dental Practice of Choice
Experience & Care
With more than 20 years of providing root canal treatment, we ensure your experience is professional and relaxing at the highest level to achieve the best possible results.
We work with a team of 30 over highly qualified dentists, who each have a special interest in different areas of dentistry.
Our root canal dentist performs root canal treatments on a daily basis with a high success rate, utilising state of the art equipments and methodology.
One Stop Dental Care
Our highly qualified dental team delivers the most comprehensive dentistry all under one roof, without the need to travel elsewhere.
Flexible Payment Plans
Dental Boutique offers a number of flexible payment plan options and root canal costs to suit most budgets, so you can get started with treatment now and pay later.
Our Melbourne Root Canal Clinic
Dental Boutique has created an extraordinary experience for patients in a spectacular setting, including views of the tree canopy outside, natural lighting and soothing music.
Dental Boutique is a one-stop dental clinic. Our aim is to ensure that all of your dental concerns can be seen to under one roof in a non-judgemental, calming environment.
The comfort of our patients is our top priority.
We are committed to providing our services in a simple, predictable and transparent manner.
Benefits of the Root Canal Procedure
- Removes active infections.
- Relieves toothache.
- Prevents tooth loss.
- Prevents infection of neighbouring teeth.
- Helps to maintain a healthy bite.
- Eliminates the spread of bacteria.
The Cost of a Root Canal in Melbourne
Dental Boutique offers payment plans starting from $50 per week.
Root Canal costs vary based on the severity of damage, the number of teeth that need work, the materials used, whether additional services are required and many other factors. For further information about pricing for aroot canal treatment, please get in touch with the team at Dental Boutique below, or call us at 1300 DB SMILE.
Your Root Canal Treatment
You may need more than one visit to complete the treatment, depending on whether you require a dental crown. This will be discussed in detail during your prior consultation.
Root canal treatment can be separated into four stages:
- The tooth’s subsurface layer is cleaned to remove active decay and infection — any old or leaky fillings, tooth decay, infected nerve tissue, pus, and filth are removed.
- Shaping the canals — The dentists utilise specialised endodontic instruments known as dental files, inserted into the root canal chamber to remove the infected nerve space. Before an antibiotic solution is placed within the nerve chamber to aid in the elimination of any remaining bacteria, the root chamber is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- After the root chamber has been cleaned, it is filled with a thick rubbery substance known as gutter percha to reduce the likelihood of infection. To guarantee a tight seal, the tooth is then covered with two coats of filling materials to prevent leaks and ensure your root canal treatment’s success.
- A crown should be applied to the root canal that has been endodontically treated because it tends to become brittle with time and can fracture due to a lack of blood supply.
Have More Questions?
We invite you to experience our no obligation assessment to help guide, educate and confirm which treatment is right for you. Our friendly and highly trained team are passionate and meticulous about creating beautiful and lasting smiles
Due to our extensive experience and knowledge, we would discuss all the different options available to you in your unique situation. We believe in supporting our clients in all the decision they make and tailor their treatment to suit each individual’s budget and lifestyle. Each member of our team is committed to serving you, so please don’t hesitate to ask us anything.