I Want Whiter Teeth
I Want Whiter Teeth
Real Client. Real Result. Dentistry and photography by Dental Boutique.
Are you dreaming of a whiter, brighter smile?
Nobody likes yellow teeth! If your teeth are looking dull or discoloured, you may wish you consider a teeth whitening treatment. Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic treatment suitable for any occasion that can remove persistent stains. If performed in the right conditions, can help people achieve a white, clean and healthy bright smile safe and effectively.
Common causes of yellow teeth:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Sugary foods and drinks
- Some medication
Dental Boutique offer a range of teeth whitening treatments to suit your individual circumstances. It’s important to make a dental appointment to talk through your options as your discoloured teeth may be caused by underlying issues that will continue to cause problems if left untreated.
- Take-home Teeth Whitening Kits
Professionally made up trays with whitening gel that are customised to individual patients. With this treatment, patients wear these trays for an hour or two overnight.
- In-chair Teeth Whitening Treatment
This treatment option instantly brightens and freshens your smile within an hour up to 8 shades whiter. For a brighter, long-lasting result, we recommend to combine and use a take-home whitening kit.
- Porcelain Veneers
When teeth are permanently stained and cannot be improved by teeth whitening options, porcelain veneers can be created to your desired shade to give the appearance of whiter teeth.
A proper at-home cleaning routine is your best defence against permanent stains and that dull, yellow colour. This includes brushing thoroughly for two minutes twice a day and flossing between each tooth once a day. General check-ups every six months are also necessary to ensure you are getting a professional clean and scale. We also recommend reducing the amount of staining foods and drinks you consume. At-home brushing is great, but it can’t do everything!
Take-home Teeth Whitening kits
Generally 10 – 14 days, a gradual whitening solution.
In-chair Teeth Whitening treatment
1 hour to 90 minutes with instant, brighter results.
Porcelain veneers treatment can take up to 4 – 6 weeks for completion.
Does it Hurt?
Generally Teeth Whitening options do not hurt, at most some people experience a bit of sensitivity of the teeth during treatment or mild discomfort.
Why Dental Boutique
At Dental Boutique we aim to design simple, pain free and predictable smiles. We are trained in smile makeovers and use technology to create predictable 3D smile design photos and videos personalised for you to help you envision what your smile will look like before treatment.
We also go the extra mile to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile.
How do we do this?
For Teeth Whitening Treatment
- We offer patients teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry consultation to assess each patient’s individual situation and underlying issues.
- We use Zoom! Teeth Whitening products on all our patients, a market leader and dentist preferred brand for this type of treatment.
- We advise of a proper at-home cleaning routine that is personalised to your best defence against permanent stains and that may dull and yellow your teeth.
For Porcelain Veneers Treatment
- We offer all patients carrying out porcelain veneer treatment with us a Trial Smile where they’ll get to see and test run what the final result will look and feel like. At this stage, the patient is able to give us as much feedback as possible before finalising your smile.
- Our cosmetic dentists are highly trained, having transformed thousands of smiles. We pride ourselves in providing ultra-thin porcelain laminate veneers, that mimics nature, so you will have natural looking and long lasting smile.
Can I see results of others who have had this problem resolved?