A Wedding Smile MakeoverHEALTH SERVICES BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
Perfect Teeth for That Perfect Big Day!
Smile all day and be confident about it on the one day you will remember for the rest of your life – your Wedding Day!
The perfect dress. The perfect sunset. The perfect flower arrangements. The perfect little table number cards. The perfect photos. Every couple wants everything perfect and just right for their wedding day. There’s no reason for your smile to not be perfect as well!
On your big day, you want to be all smiles. That’s why it’s important that you feel comfortable and confident about your smile. With all eyes on you and every camera lens going your direction, people might not capture the sunset. They might not notice the cute little table cards. They might not take to the flower arrangements. They might not even make a note of the dress. But everyone will see your smile.
Everyone’s Smile is Unique
There will never be a smile like yours ever again. That’s our belief at Dental Boutique. That’s why we treat every case as special and unique. Every detail about you is an opportunity to highlight something beautiful. Hence, we treat every case with personalisation and care. The world is yet to see the best smile you’ve ever shown before!
Benefits of Getting a Wedding Smile Makeover
1 CONFIDENCE ON THE DAY
Have greater confidence as you walk down the aisle, dance your first dance or smile as family and friends cheer you on.
You have the dress, the shoes, the jewelry. Top that all off with gleaming white pearls? What an ensemble!
Perfect teeth won’t just make you look good. It will make you feel good about yourself too.
Dental Problems We Can Fix Before You Tie the Knot
Noticeable space or gaps between your teeth
Stained, discoloured or yellowish teeth
Crowded or uneven teeth
Old crowns and metal fillings
Teeth misshapen or worn down
Broken, cracked or chipped teeth
Large, old fillings and cavities
There’s no case too difficult that our dentists cannot fix for you. With the right amount of time and preparation, we can help you achieve that wedding day smile makeover you desire and make all your dreams come true on your special Melbourne matrimonial day.
Timelines For Wedding Smile Makeover Treatments
Depending on the treatments to be done, we will need different amounts of lead time before the wedding day to make your smile picture perfect. Here are the different lead times for each treatment or desired outcome.
The Most Popular Dental Treatments for The Bride and Groom to Be
Three Steps to Your Ultimate Wedding Smile Makeover
All it takes is three simple steps to achieve the smile you want.
Step 1. Discovery Session
- We take time to thoroughly discuss dental concerns, goals and desires over coffee or tea.
- We take photos of current smile and evaluate the best course of action and what result we’d like to come out of this engagement.
- We’ll show you some examples and proven outcomes of previous clients who had similar concerns, goals and desires.
- Our Melbourne dentists find the treatment options best suited for you and clearly discuss everything including pricing.
Step 2: Smile Design, Preview and Trial Your New Smile
- You choose your ideal treatment option
- We design your ideal smile based on your aspirations, facial shape and colour, and personal characteristics.
- We schedule a photo and video shooting session in our studio to collect information for smile trial.
- We preview and trial your new smile.
03. Transform your Smile
- We start treatment and complete your treatment in one or two visits (this may vary from case to case).
- We also offer minimal discomfort options available for treatment.
- You get the smile you want and deserve for your wedding day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people would associate a cosmetic dental treatment prior to a wedding as being primarily an experience sought by a bride, but is there a percentage of grooms who wish to get this treatment also?
What period of time before a wedding should a bride or groom allow for getting such treatments done?
Is there a typical sequence for the treatments that I should be aware of?
Is it also the case that the bridal party might decide to join in on the treatments?
If so, do you offer a special group booking price for a bride and her mother, or an entire bridal party?
Are there specific cultures for whom getting a wedding smile makeover is more important?
Are there any recent trends or advancements in dentistry which you’re able to apply to this pre-wedding dental process?
This treatment has become popular for the reason that it’s unnoticeable and removable. Couples can take it off during their ceremony or even keep it on without people noticing.