- Misaligned, crooked teeth
- Small, irregular shaped teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Reverse (inverted) smile
Carla Lawson is the Director of Australia’s #1 Hair Extensions Salon and is one of the leading hair companies in Australia. Carla supplies to salons across Australia, America, England and many more world wide. Given Carla’s success, she desired a smile that reflected success and a smile she could be proud of. Carla believed that her smile did not reflect who she was as a person, and desired a smile that was captivating, professional and radiated confidence. Her main dental concerns of misaligned teeth, irregular shaped teeth and discoloured teeth were corrected all with one versatile treatment – porcelain veneer treatment. The beauty of porcelain veneer treatment is the power to correct many dental defects within the one treatment in a short timeframe. Whilst Invisalign treatment was an option for Carla, she decided to proceed with veneer treatment to better suit her current lifestyle and busy schedule, to achieve and exceed her smile expectations.
Porcelain veneers, gum recontouring and teeth whitening treatment was completed for Carla.
Carla’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
2nd visit: Thorough dental scale and clean, teeth whitening consultation and in chair teeth whitening session completed
3rd visit: Wax up models shown to preview new smile, 14 temporary veneers and gum lift.
4th visit: Cementation of 14 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take home kit collected