- Old cosmetic work completed elsewhere
- Feels like she is “missing a tooth,” and has a tooth that is “pushed back” from all the others
- Narrow smile
Married At First Sight’s (MAFS) star Martha visited Dental Boutique after previewing a glimpse of the pre-recorded show before the popular TV show aired. Before this, Martha never had an issue with her teeth. She felt like she had a “missing tooth” in most of her footage on MAFS, as one tooth was sitting back from the others. Instantly, Martha became very paranoid and insecure about her teeth and smile. Since watching the preview, Martha has been covering her mouth when she laughs and stopped smiling in photos. Martha was inspired by Dr. Reuben to achieve her perfect Hollywood smile. Now, Martha feels sexy and confident since completing treatment. Martha’s only regret was that she wished she had completed treatment sooner!
Porcelain veneer treatment, gum recontouring, and teeth whitening treatment was completed for Martha.
Martha’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
3rd visit: Wax up models shown to preview new smile and 6 temporary veneers and 6 gum lifts completed
4th visit: Cementation of 6 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take-home kit collected