- Discoloured front tooth from an accident
- White patches on top teeth
- Shape, size and colour of teeth
Mitch is known for his prank videos co-created with his brother Dylan Orval on Dad Mark Orval who was an ex Collingwood football player to garner an angry reaction. Pulling practical jokes on their hot-headed father, the brothers took to video sharing site YouTube to post these videos of their father in rage, which launched their brand “Angry Dad” and generated popularity around Australia instantly. Mitch was in a car accident with his brother when he was 18 years old, and broke his front tooth. Ever since, his front tooth has been darker in colour compared to the rest of his teeth and being in front of the camera, he wanted to fix this tooth to improve the aesthetics of his smile so that he could feel more confident. He has wanted to fix his broken tooth for a long time, an insecurity he has had ever since.
For April Fool’s in 2017, Dental Boutique and Mitch combined forces to create a prank on Angry Dad, who did not want his son to get “big, fake horse veneers”. So, Dental Boutique placed big, white, fake, chunky veneers on Mitch’s teeth which as expected, made Angry Dad rage and caused an online stir.
You can see the full prank and Angry Dad’s reaction on YouTube here.
Porcelain veneers, gum recontouring and teeth whitening treatment was completed for Mitch.
Mitch’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
2nd visit: Thorough dental scale and clean, teeth whitening consultation and in-chair teeth whitening session completed
3rd visit: Wax-up models shown to preview new smile, 6 temporary veneers and gum lift.
4th visit: Cementation of 6 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take-home kit collected