- Unaesthetic old cosmetics on two front teeth
- Uneven and irregular shaped teeth
- Chipped top teeth
- Crooked lower teeth
- Discoloured teeth
Rozalia Russian is one of Melbourne’s most popular fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers. Within just 5 years, Rozalia’s career resume extends from model to mum of two to online entrepreneur. One of her latest ventures has been opening a new food and entertainment restaurant named Bar Bambi in Melbourne CBD with her husband Nick Russian, known for their Italian cocktails, share plates and music. As Rozalia started to approach her 30’s, she noticed that her teeth were becoming more and more crooked, crowded and discoloured. This was making Rozalia feel self-conscious in particular when filming for clients. She would always look back at how her teeth look, and particularly disliked when she could see her crooked bottom teeth and differences in the colour of her teeth.
Porcelain veneer treatment, gum recontouring and teeth whitening treatment was completed for Rozalia.
Rozalia’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
2nd visit: Thorough dental scale and clean, teeth whitening consultation and in chair teeth whitening session completed
3rd visit: Wax up models shown to preview new smile and 10 temporary veneers and 10 gum lift completed
4th visit: Cementation of 10 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take home kit collected