I Have Crooked or Crowded Teeth
I Have Crooked or Crowded Teeth
Real Client. Real Result. Dentistry and photography by Dental Boutique.
Looking to improve both the functionality and appearance of your teeth?
If you have crooked or crowded teeth you might find this to be aesthetically displeasing and feel uncomfortable with your smile. You may also experience functional problems such as increased risks in:
- Teeth decay and plaque buildup due to higher difficulty in cleaning and flossing
- Jaw alignment problems such as an abnormal overbite
- Reduced chewing efficiency
Whilst we offer a range of options for crooked or crowded teeth, every patient is different. With a smile design consultation we can discuss your treatment options and create a personalised plan most suitable for you in achieving what you need.
Before beginning your treatment, we use create a predictable 3D smile design using photos and videos of you to help you envision what your smile will look like post treatment.
- Orthodontics or Invisalign
If you are happy with the size, shape and physical appearance of your teeth, we use these techniques to physically move your natural teeth straight and adjust your bite accordingly.
- Porcelain Veneers
Using ultra-thin, custom-made porcelain laminates that bond directly over your teeth, we are able to realign your teeth whilst altering the colour, shape and size of your teeth to achieve your desired teeth and smile goals at the same time.
Invisalign and orthodontics
Depending on your conditions, it can take generally from 9 months to 18 months. Time may vary from case to case.
Generally 2-3 weeks start to finish.
Does it Hurt?
For orthodontic treatment, you might feel some tightness on your teeth for a few days of the initial treatment and when changing to a new aligner (Invisalign) or tightening of the wire (braces).
We endeavour to ensure you you are as comfortable as possible during treatments. For porcelain veneers, we offer sedation options for those fearful of treatment, so you can wake up to your new smile without feeling a thing!
Why Dental Boutique
At Dental Boutique we aim to design simple, pain free and predictable smiles. We are trained in smile makeovers and use technology to create predictable 3D smile design photos and videos personalised for you to help you envision what your smile will look like before treatment.
We also go the extra mile to help straighten your teeth efficiently.
How do we do this?
- We have been awarded Platinum Elite status by Invisalign Australia 3 years in row – signifying that we are the top invisalign provider in Melbourne.
- We are proud to offer patients a no obligation, complimentary Orthodontic or Invisalign assessment.
- We employ a technological device that allows us to remotely control your treatment. This makes your treatment faster and more efficient, resulting in fewer visits to the dentist.
- Treatment time with us can now be accelerated by up to 50% using technologies we employ.
For Porcelain Veneers Treatment
- We offer all patients carrying out porcelain veneer treatment with us a Trial Smile where they’ll get to see and test run what the final result will look and feel like. At this stage, the patient is able to give us as much feedback as possible before finalising your smile.
- Our cosmetic dentists are highly trained, having transformed thousands of smiles. We pride ourselves in providing ultra-thin porcelain laminate veneers, that mimics nature, so you will have natural looking and long lasting smile.