Designing A Smile That Will Change Your Life
A smile is powerful. It’s one of the first things we notice about a person and it’s also what sticks out the most in many occasions. Your smile is your ticket to a better you.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the best smile they can possibly have. Whether it be through bad experiences and wrong decisions, some of us lose our reason to smile. But don’t worry. There’s still hope for you! You can get back your lustrous smile and gain the confidence and joy of showing the world a version of you that you can be proud of.
You might have noticed on television a few stories of smile makeovers — the ecstatic expressions after new smiles are revealed? They’re not staged. We see them all the time when our Melbourne patients get a glimpse of their smile makeovers. Tears of joy. Overwhelming happiness. Hugs from loved ones. It all happens.
That’s because there’s great benefit to getting your smile redone, and if you think you need a smile makeover, don’t hold back on that desire. Get ready because your life will truly be changed through this decision you are about to make.
What Is A Smile Makeover?
Each person’s smile is unique, meaning every person’s smile makeover and cosmetic treatment is personalised. The treatment or treatments are carefully chosen to help achieve your desired outcome, while also taking into consideration your colouring, facial structure, and overall smile aesthetic. You will be able to design, trial, preview and transform your new smile!
Dental Treatments Included
Give new shape, colour and front surface to teethLearn More
Clear solution for straightening teethLearn More
All on 4 Implants
Full mouth rehabilitationLearn More
Small repairs for gaps, chips or stains
Dental Crown & Bridge
Best solution for severely decayed or damaged teethLearn More
Support a dental prosthesisLearn More
Gum recontouring for gummy smilesLearn More
For brighter white smileLearn More
3 Steps To Your New And Improved Smile
- Discuss dental concerns, goals and desires over coffee or tea
- Take photos of your currents smile and evaluate
- Show examples and proven outcomes of previous clients who had similar concerns, goals and desires
- Treatment options clearly discussed, including pricing
Design, Preview And Trial Your New Smile
- Choose your ideal treatment option
- Design your ideal smile based on your aspirations, facial shape and colour, and personal characteristics
- Photo and video shooting session in our studio to collect information for smile trial
- Preview and trial your new smile
Transform Your Smile
- Start treatment and complete your treatment in one or two visits (this may vary from case to case)
- Minimal discomfort options available for treatment
Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
More Confidence And Happiness In Yourself And With Others
Many of our patients tell us that they shy away from the camera, social interactions and feel uncomfortable or not able to excel in their work environment because they are unhappy with their smile or dental defect. In many cases, most dental problems such as chipped, discoloured, irregular shaped and missing teeth can be corrected with cosmetic treatment.
Simple, Minimal, Discomfort And Virtually Invisible Treatment Options
Many adult patients don’t consider cosmetic dentistry to be a viable option solely due to their unsightly nature for work or their social life. The great news is that modern cosmetic options now allow adults to get a straighter smile almost completely invisibly and within a short amount of time.
Cosmetic Dentistry Is A Long-Lasting Investment
Investing in a smile that can last a lifetime can be the best accessory you wear. In comparison to other cosmetic enhancements, cosmetic dental treatments can last up to ten, fifteen or twenty years, depending on the expertise and quality of the practice. This reduce costs and time maintaining the treatment. Further, cosmetic treatments can even reduce the signs of ageing and repair heredity, trauma and developmental abnormalities.
Improvement In Appetite And Reduced Risk Of Disease
In order to feel and look your absolute best through life, it’s essential to eat healthily and digest food properly. Cracked, chipped or missing or worn down teeth make it difficult for people people to chew and make eating an unpleasant chore. Appearance aside, cosmetic treatments can help with the functionality of eating and chewing and also reduce your risk of gum disease or infections.
Improvement In Oral Hygiene
With a proper oral hygiene and care routine, you can enjoy your new healthy, beautiful smile for longer. In addition, this routine will help you avoid larger dental problems that may result in costly and difficult procedures later on.
5 Ways To Ensure A Successful Smile Makeover
Get Treatment Done Right The First Time
Too often we see patients who have chosen a cheap treatment or the wrong practice and aren’t happy with the end result. Be sure to ask your dentist if they provide warranties for their cosmetic work. A cosmetic dentist who is confident in the quality of their work and materials will have no qualms about offering a warranty.
Trial And Test
Always be sure you have the option of ‘trialing’ your smile physically (including he look and feel of it) before proceeding with treatment. Be sure to:
- Test your smile; you should be able to see yourself talk with it, move with it, and even feel it physically and via the computer simulation.
- Be on the same page in regards to what your new smile will look like with the dentist.
Consider The Investment
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, you really do get what you pay for. Things to think about:
- Dentistry is like architecture or engineering; beautiful houses and effective bridges require expertise. Dentists are building your dream smile, so investing in quality craftsmanship will pay off.
- Outstanding cosmetic work requires experience and artistry of the dentist, ceramist, and support team. As such, costs will vary with each clinic.
Book In A Cosmetic Smile Consult
At your first consultation, be sure to speak to the dentist about your goals, and any particular treatments you think you may be interested in. During this consult the dentist should:
- Discuss dental concerns, goals and desires over coffee or tea.
- Take photos of current smile and evaluate.
- Show examples and proven outcomes of previous clients who had similar concerns, goals and desires.
- Clearly discuss treatment options and pricing.
- Give you a good idea of what your smile will look like after treatment.
- Leave you feeling comfortable with proposed end result.
Do Your Research
Researching doesn’t mean you have to know exactly which procedure, it’s just important you know how you would like your teeth to look. Be sure to:
- Collect photos of people with teeth you think you would like.
- Research the practice and dentist you’re considering for your procedure. Check their credentials, experience and testimonials.
- Research a practice which offers a wide range of services to ensure a combination of treatments can be chosen to help you achieve the desired result.
Ask For A Smile Consultation Today
We invite you to experience our no obligation assessment to help guide, educate and confirm the treatments that are right for you. We’re experienced in a range of treatments and procedures, including dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, dental bonding, and dental crowns and bridges.
Our friendly and highly trained team are passionate and meticulous about creating beautiful and lasting smiles. We want to ensure that your procedure is as comfortable as possible, so if you’re looking for a friendly dentist, look no further than Dental Boutique. Give us a call on 1300 32 76453 to schedule an appointment.