Dr May Chan completed her dental training and graduated from the University of Adelaide. She has since achieved a variety of awards and achievements including:
- Graduating with Honors from the Progressive Orthodontic Seminars (USA)
- Completing part 1 of the Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF) at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellowship at the International College of Continuing Dental Education
- Advanced certified provider of Invisalign
- Diode Laser Certification
- Digital Smile Design Certification
Through personal experience, passion and empathy, we know what it takes to create a smile that you’ll love through a unique simple, and predictable experience. We empower people to take action towards revealing their best self with their best smile.
– Dr. May Chan
Dr Chan has travelled to various countries to learn the best possible skills and implementations of cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics including Invisalign; this includes travel to the UK, America, Romania, Singapore and Hong Kong.
She works with passion and is evident from the numerous heart-felt and wonderful testimonials from patients. She achieves this by combining clinical excellence and empathising with the patients, listening and understanding their concerns, be it fear and anxiety, costs or the complexity of the procedure.
When she was 9 years of age, May had a traumatic fall and broke her front teeth. After the incident, she suffered from an unattractive smile and was very self conscious of her smile. This experience inspired her to become a dentist specialising in the field of cosmetic dentistry to improve the smile of her clients – as she believes that having a smile you love is the key to happiness.