- Old, worn and bulky cosmetic work completed elsewhere
- Crooked, uneven and discoloured teeth
- Never happy with her smile
Lana Wilkinson is a highly regarded stylist and fashion influencer from Melbourne. Lana’s distinct style ideals and love of fashion quickly progressed and led into a career in fashion styling. Lana has always wanted to replace her old “botched” cosmetic work completed elsewhere on her upper teeth and straighten her lower teeth. We completed porcelain veneers on Lana’s top and lower teeth without any orthodontics required to straighten her teeth and improved the shape and size of her teeth to achieve a glamorous, hollywood smile. She has always felt insecure about her smile in front of the camera and when she talks with her clients and media, as she felt people were always looking at her teeth. She believed her previous smile makeover was never completed properly from the start and believes this is because she didn’t know where to go or have the right contacts. So through extensive research, Lana believed Dental Boutique was the right place to correct her old cosmetic work and complete a new smile makeover. Since completing her smile makeover, Lana has now referred her daughters to Dental Boutique to maintain their oral hygiene.
Porcelain veneer treatment, gum recontouring and teeth whitening treatment was completed for Lana.
Lana’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
- 1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
2nd visit: Thorough dental scale and clean, teeth whitening consultation and in chair teeth whitening session completed.
3rd visit: Wax up models shown to preview new smile, 14 temporary veneers and gum lift completed.
4th visit: Cementation of 14 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed.
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take home kit collected.