I Have Gaps
I Have Gaps
Real Client. Real Result. Dentistry and photography by Dental Boutique.
Do you have gaps between your teeth?
Aside from not liking the aesthetics of having gaps in between your teeth, gapped teeth can also become an oral risk causing tooth decay, gum issues, and functional problems as getting food trapped between your teeth.
Before beginning your treatment, we create a personalised 3D smile design photos and videos to help you envision what your smile may look like post treatment.
Dental Boutique offers a range of treatments to suit your individual circumstances. It’s important to book a personalised consultation so that we can talk through your options, but there are two main options available to you:
- Orthodontics or Invisalign
This involves using braces or clear Invisalign trays/ aligners to move your natural teeth into the ideal position.
- Porcelain Veneers
Using ultra-thin, custom-made porcelain laminates that bond directly over your teeth, we are able to realign and close gaps of a small area of your teeth whilst altering the colour, shape and size of your teeth.
Orthodontics or Invisalign
Individual cases may vary. On average each case may take anywhere between 9 – 18 months.
The entire treatment can be completed in 2 – 4 weeks with 2 – 4 appointment intervals.
Does it Hurt?
Naturally, some dental procedures may cause some discomfort depending on treatment type and individual pain threshold.
We endeavour to ensure you are as comfortable as possible during treatments and offer sedation options for those fearful of treatment, so you can wake up to your new smile without feeling a thing!
Why Dental Boutique
At Dental Boutique we aim to design simple, pain free and predictable smiles. We are trained in smile designs and use technology to create predictable 3D smile design photos and videos personalised for you to help you envision what your smile will look like before treatment. We also go the extra mile to help straighten your teeth efficiently.
How do we do this?
- We have been awarded Platinum Elite status by Invisalign Australia 3 years in row – signifying that we are the top invisalign provider in Melbourne.
- We are proud to offer patients a no obligation, complimentary Orthodontic or Invisalign assessment.
- We employ a technological device that allows us to remotely control your treatment. This makes your treatment faster and more efficient, resulting in fewer visits to the dentist.
- Treatment time with us can now be accelerated by up to 50% using technologies we employ.
For Porcelain Veneers Treatment
- We offer all patients carrying out porcelain veneer treatment with us a Trial Smile where they’ll get to see and test run what the final result will look and feel like. At this stage, the patient is able to give us as much feedback as possible before finalising your smile.
- Our cosmetic dentists are highly trained, having transformed thousands of smiles. We pride ourselves in providing ultra-thin porcelain laminate veneers, that mimics nature, so you will have natural looking and long lasting smile.
Can I see results of others who have had this problem resolved?