Patient StoryAmelia Webb Melbourne Makeup Artist
Amelia Webb Melbourne Makeup Artist
Who is the client?
Amelia Webb Celebrity Melbourne Makeup Artist
Amelia is a Makeup Artist in Melbourne and has worked with many renowned clients such as Sophie Cachia and Jane Scandizzo. She is a gorgeous patient both inside and out who was super self-conscious of her gappy left-side profile and her chipped and uneven front teeth. Amelia visited Dental Boutique excited to complete porcelain veneer and gum lift treatment to create her dream smile – a natural, beautiful smile.
How long did it take?
Amelia’s treatment was completed in 4 weeks and 5 visits.
1st visit: Comprehensive cosmetic smile examination and moulds and impressions for smile design. This included:
- Comprehensive dental examination and explanation of findings
- Soft tissue and gum check
- Oral cancer check
- Bite Analysis
- A series of dental photographs
- A discussion about your dental concerns, goals and desires
- An opportunity to view examples of previous real-life clients
- An opportunity to ask a dentist any questions you may have about our treatments
- A personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
2nd visit: Thorough dental scale and clean, teeth whitening consultation and in chair teeth whitening session completed
3rd visit: Wax up models shown to preview new smile and 5 temporary veneers and 5 gum lift completed
4th visit: Cementation of 5 porcelain veneers handmade by Master Ceramist and impressions for night splint completed
5th visit: Smile review and night splint and take home kit collected
Send a Note
Please complete the form below
Level 1, 35 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene (Balwyn), VIC 3103