Dr Sam Koh graduated from The University of Melbourne with First Class Honours, and has since amassed multiple prestigious awards and accolades including:
– Fellowship from the International Academy of DentoFacial Aesthetics (New York)
– Fellowship in GP Orthodontics (FICCDE)
– Fellowship from the Pierre Fauchard Academy (London)
He also has a strong profile and respected standing within the dental community, including the following recognitions and roles:
– Founding member of the Colgate Advocates for Oral Health: Editorial Committee, publishing multiple articles and videos
– Advisor to Pola Teeth Whitening and Miss Universe Australia contestants, as well as Colgate Optic White teeth whitening systems
– Key Opinion Leader and dental speaker for multiple dental companies, helping to teach and develop other dentists and students in
implant, orthodontic and aesthetic dentistry
Dr Sam Koh is passionate about his dentistry, inspired to deliver the best-possible care and outcome for his patients. He is usually on the forefront of dental innovation and technology, being a key leader and dental speaker to other dentists in Australasia in the fields of orthodontics, cosmetic and implant dentistry. His passion for cosmetic dentistry and fine attention to detail is what keeps him striving to deliver amazing results for his patients, and he prides himself to being able to work with each of his patient’s individual desires and goals in order to help give them their dream smile that they’ve always wanted.
Dr Sam loves his dentistry, but in his downtime likes to eat his way around Melbourne, as well as spending time with his little toy cavoodle Coco. He also likes to remain active, playing basketball, tennis and badminton to keep up his fitness.
Our family at Dental Boutique is passionate about looking after you and your smile, not just your teeth. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality work and service, to ensure that we achieve the best possible outcome for you and your brand-new smile.